3. Beyond Piety and Politics: Religion, Social Relations, and Public Preferences in the Middle East and North Africa (with F. Michael Wuthrich and Ammar Shamaileh) – Forthcoming, Indiana University Press, 2021
2. Islam, Justice, and Democracy: Lineages of Justice and Muslim Political Attitudes- Forthcoming, Temple University Press (Religious Engagement in Democratic Politics series) 2021. Read an Excerpt Here.
1. 1877’den Günümüze Parlamento: 22. Dönem TBMM’nde Parlamento ve Parlamenter Rol Algısı, [Parliament in Turkey since 1877: Parliament and Parliamentary Role Perceptions in the Turkish Grand National Assembly in its 22nd Term], with Yusuf Tekin, Siyasal: Ankara, Turkey.]
22. Devotion at Sub-national Level: Ramadan, Nighttime Lights, and Religiosity in Egyptian Governorates, forthcoming in International Journal of Public Opinion Research, with Michael Robbins and Sofya Zaytseva.
21. Islamist Parties, Intraparty Organizational Dynamics, and Moderation as Strategic Behavior, with Michael Wuthrich, forthcoming in Mediterranean Politics.doi:: https://doi.org/10.1080/13629395.2020.179016
17. Hiding Behind Party Brand or Currying Favor with Constituents: Why Do Representatives Engage in Different Types of Constituency-Oriented Behavior?, with Tevfik Murat Yildirim, Party Politics, 25(3): 369-81, 2019.
15. Who Favors al-Qaeda? Anti-Americanism, Religious Outlooks, and Favorable Attitudes toward Terrorist Organizations, with Becky O’Donnell and Allison Tanner, Political Research Quarterly, Vol 70, Issue 3, pp. 480 – 494, 2017.
4. Türkiye’nin Dış Politikası Bağlamında Ortadoğu’ya Yönelik Tutumlar: Üniversite Öğrencilerinin Algıları Hakkında Bir Alan Araştırması [Turkish Foreign Policy and Attitudes Toward Middle East: A Case Study of College Students] with Fatih Ertugay, Review of International Law and Politics, Winter, 2011.
3. Parlamenterlerin Rol Davranislari Uzerine bir Inceleme: TBMM Uzerine bir Uygulama, [A study of Parliamentary Role behaviors: The case of Turkish Grand National Assembly, Istanbul University, Journal of Faculty of Political Sciences, 2006].
2. Demokratik Siyasal Yapılarda Temsil İlkesi: TBMM’nde Bir Alan Araştırması, [Representation in Democratic Institutions: The case of Turkish Grand National Assembly, Selcuk University, Journal of Administrative and Economic Sciences, 2006].
1. Avrupa Parlamentosu Seçimleri ve Muhtemel Üyelik Durumunda bu Seçimlerin Türkiye’de Siyasal Hayat ve Partiler Üzerine Yansımalarına İlişkin Öngörüler [EP elections and some Insights about the Impact of these Elections on Political Parties in Turkey, Journal of Liberal Thought, 9(36), Winter 2004]
Revise & Resubmit and Under Review
How Cultural Beliefs About A Women’s Role Shape Women’s Civic Engagement (with Ethan Bernick and Chardie Baird) under review.
Soft Power, Domestic Dividends, and Turkish Foreign Policy: The Case of Palestine, Book chapter for an edited volume on Turkish Foreign Policy, Under Contract